What is QuickApp?
QuickApp allows you to send your applicant an email which includes,
- A secure link for the applicant to click on,
- An electronic authorization form, which logs their IP address and uses other security tools to verify the information entered is indeed your applicant.
- The applicant inputs their own personal information, pays for the report, with the results and the authorization being sent back to you!
- Eliminate the need to carry an authorization form to get signed by your applicant.
- Applicants are charged for the report at the time of the request, paying with their own credit card.
- Your office will no longer receive an invoice.
- Collect the applicants stated Monthly Income and Desired Rent Amount for automated financial decisioning
- You will no longer collect or store their Social Security Number, Date of Birth or Payment information.
- TenantReports.com will store the applicant’s authorization for you as required by the FCRA.
- Only you, the decision maker, receives a completed copy of the report.
View/Download the QuickApp Brochure! See How It Works.
Our account holder logs into their account and selects the reports to be ordered on the applicant.
An e-mail will then be sent to your applicant(s) for them to fill out their personal information; Name, SSN#, Date of Birth, and current/previous address information. This also includes an electronic signature that they will agree to, and we will keep on record for the length of time required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Once your applicant receives the e-mail with the application link, the status will be “Applicant Pending” under the “Order” tab. After they complete the electronic authorization, an e-mail notification will be sent to you stating their information has been submitted and can be found under “Completed Reports”
Our account holder (the requestor) will then log in to our system and view the results of the screening.
Use this service with our Partner Program to collect and receive your application fee. Click here
Quick App Pro Lite
and Quick App Pro Advanced
is a fast and secure way for applicants to enter their personal information, authorize and pay for their tenant screening.
How does it work?
TenantReports.com will issue account holders a white labeled custom link that can be placed onto your website, printed advertisement, sent via text message or be directly emailed to an applicant.
Applicants will enter in their personal information, e-sign an authorization and make payment for the tenant screening report. Finally, an email will be sent to the account holder letting them know a completed application is ready to be viewed all within their current account.
Quick App Pro Comes in 2 versions, Quick App Pro Lite and Quick App Pro Advanced, what is the difference?
Lite is meant to be quick and easy with no fuss only requiring the most basic of applicant information that is needed to perform the tenant screening. Lite is a 3 step streamlined application that only requires, Applicant info, eSignature and Payment.
Lite provides you a white labeled designated link that will never expire and always be available to the applicant to apply 24/7/365.
Applicants will be able to re-access any of their previously entered incomplete applications at their leisure that may be caused due to loss of internet connectivity and or not having the requirements on hand in one continuous session.
Quick App Pro Advanced View Sample
The Advanced version includes everything that is included in the Lite version and more. With more customization, account holders can prompt for more specific information.
At your discretion the following additional requirements to the application can be added:
- Previous Address History
- Employment History
- Reference History
- Require Document uploads such as ID or Pay stub
- Emergency Contacts
- Custom questions including Yes/No selections, Multiple Choice, and Open-Ended Text Entry
- And More…
Advanced gives you the ability to collect more than just their basic information and gather a more well- rounded picture into the applicant’s background.